March 27, 2008

Hoppy Easter 2008





Here are our two Easter bunnies! Not to sound too "Look at my kids dot dot dot" but I think they're really cute. There was obviously something on my lens. Scott says it's a ghostly shadow since Betty was visiting but I think we've got it cleaned off now.



Four generations of nothing but love.




Baxter and great grandmother, Betty, bonding on the back porch. Scott swore he saw hints of Joe Black in the background.




Lillee's Easter party would not be complete without a cage full of ducks pooping on the Wall Street Journal. I'm not sure who had more fun - Scott or the kids.








Here he is checking out his basket before church!











Here is Scott's photographic handywork before lunch. His parents and Christopher were here along with Betty and Dennis. Lunch was okay. I made the famous carrot souffle, green bean bundles (mmmmm), mac and cheese, broccoli, crescent rolls (burned), and deviled eggs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the place setting. Emily Post is rolling over in her grave, don't you think? Very nice Easter table, you're so talented and creative.

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Look at those two beautiful children! What a lovely Easter you shared with your family. I'm so proud of you and happy for how things have turned out for you in life! God is so good and I'm just excited for all of your many blessings. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend even when you have children running around everywhere and not to mention, having to deal with him. You are an inspiration! All my love!