August 23, 2008

Two Haircuts Today - You Guess Which One Went to a Professional?

EVIDENCE: It may not look like a lot but it was a good handful.
THIS FACE MAY LOOK GUILTY, BUT THIS IS NOT THE CULPRIT!

Check out my new haircut!

Did they even cut any off the back? I swear he will have his father's chia pet hair one day!

Oh yeh, not even funny.

Still not funny....
That's right. Someone got up this a.m. and went to the barber shop with their dad. Lots of fun though I may add that the haircuts in Brunswick are far superior to the one here. When they returned, Baxter continued to tell us that he went to "Marcia's Cuttery." It is the funniest thing ever to hear him say this!!! Well, it must have given someone else the idea that they needed a haircut. Out of nowhere Lillee Grace comes marching in with a HANDFUL OF HAIR and announces that she needed a haircut as well. This is our first experience with haircutting, besides ponies. My Little Ponies get washed and dried weekly. Elizabeth was over today yet still, no cutting. I admit that it's not too bad. It actually looks like she wants it to blend into the bobbed hair. It could have been much worse. And how do you discipline such an act? I took away scissor privileges and said I hoped Mrs. Tara would be able to mend this catastrophe. Geez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! No scissors catastrophes at our house, but my oldest fell in love with a Sharpie. She colored her whole diaper clad body and an old comforter she was playing on when she was about 2. I put the marker on top of the computer monitor on the glass table while I sought out a wet washrag. I returned to find the 2 year old sitting on top of the monitor and computer on a glass table adding a few finishing touches to her tummy! I'll be sure to ask LG about her new haircut next time I see her in class.
Love Ya, Gayle