October 23, 2008

NOTE TO READERS...

I have heard several people comment on the Disney blog and have had numerous questions about the snake. I will be writing a letter on behalf on the Glanmillers in order to retrieve SOMETHING for free from the mouse himself. I will share this privvy info with you as long as SOMEONE will comment. I read 10 or so blogs daily. It is just as fun to peruse the blogger's comments as it is to read the actual blog. So I ask you to please comment. I find it interesting to hear your words of praise only, of course.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does calling you a lunatic count as a comment?

Anonymous said...

i would like to have an affair with you. you are hot

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're a lunatic--I would have had a heart attack and passed out if I had found that in my room.

How did she find it?

Anonymous said...

Did the snake get to live? I would not want to room with the snake but I hate the thought that it was killed.

Anonymous said...

You have nice nose. Where from yor people.

Anonymous said...

I would love to know if you'd recommend the hotel!?!?!?!?!?! Of course, minus the snake roomie! Amie

Matt said...

"Does calling you a lunatic count as a comment?"

"i would like to have an affair with you. you are hot"

Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Hubby and I appeared on the scene AFTER the snake was removed, was given the full story and tour but still gave me the creepy chills!! mama g

Anonymous said...

"OCTOBER 23, 2008

NOTE TO READERS...
I have heard several people comment on the Disney blog and have had numerous questions about the snake. I will be writing a letter on behalf on the Glanmillers in order to retrieve SOMETHING for free from the mouse himself."

Didn't you say they already got upgraded to a 'super duper rock star suite" during the snake trip?

Anonymous said...

Some of these comments are wierd.