January 25, 2010

Our Big Daddy


Our 2nd LEFT thumb sucker! Cannot believe he is starting this early!

Wow! Where has the time gone? Well, I can answer that a little later. Ben has gotten so big. He is 4 1/2 months old. He was 16.5 lbs. at his 4 month check up/pain giving visit. His hair continues to be WILD. He has found his voice. He will scream, it will startle him, then he'll scream again and laugh. Has found his feet. He's already putting them in his mouth. I don't think I started that until I was at least 16! Lillee and Bax are becoming more interesting to him these days. Continuing to be a little overwhelming still, but fun. I cannot believe it but he is sleeping in his bed and only waking up at times once a night! We finally made it! Mr. Jim always says we can hang out if all children are sleeping through the night!


Planning for LG's birthday bash. Now that she's turning 6 she's focusing more on the party than the gifts. Wants a tea party, spend the night party, a party at the American Girl store. Not too much you think? Lucky for us, there is a Monster Jam in Macon the same night as her spend the night party will be. We'll be having a tea party/spend the night. Her gift from us will be the American Girl Store. I mean, we couldn't keep it from her forever, right?


Baxter has been more focused on the gifts. He could not have a party, just bring gifts. His tantrums have gotten few and far between. We now have a positive reinforcement chart where they get star stickers for displaying good character traits. Seems to be working somewhat.


I know that I'll soon blink and they'll all be in school. Speaking of, if Bax doesn't get into public Pre-K, I'm not sure what I'll do! Ha. KIdding - the kid is pretty neat!

No comments: