September 11, 2007

Here is Baxter today before water day...
Baxter after water day. Hey - I was able to make a chicken dish for Viki, spaghetti for the family and solve world hunger with angelina while the kids entertained themselves for 15 mins. Wow - what we can do with that little amount of time.

Outfit change #4 today!


Elizabeth made a surprise appearance - wow - i cooked - we had to have someone over for supper.

Winding down for the night. She perches up there like a darn poodle or cat. I'm not sure if you can see it but LG got out of the bath and put a Nascar bandaid over her eye. Since Elizabeth has a patch over her eye, my genius decided to be like her friend. I think Elizabeth's bandage may be a little easier to pry off. It was a rough go there for a while to get the tape off her eye.
Baxter put his shoes on, got the keys, said "bye" and walked out the front door and shut it. I ask Scott if I should tell him to be home by 9:00? He just stood outside with his keys just looking at me. Finally, he came inside, got his milk and said, "night night." Such a sweet boy!
I mean, Scott sees nothing wrong with the family unit looking like a bunch of crazies. This is not normal to all watch the latest episode of Caliou together. Is it?

Here is the pic Amy has ask for this afternoon. This is the front of the new house we are growing to love and appreciate each room. Only because you are unable to visit because of hte new reduced, stressed, fractured leg am I posting this pic. for you...




2 comments:

Matt said...

Great post! Nice pics of the family!

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Princess. Love love love your new casa, I really do. You have done an amazing job with it and I hope to wobble my way down to the Griff one day soon.

Baxter is seriously one hot little man. I can't wait to watch him grow up to become all that we want him to be, without his influence.

The home is beautiful, it really is. Would you be interested in trading the Lexus for the Expedition?

Love you princess and I am very excited about seeing you all on Tuesday night. Bring the camera.

Misses Makinty.