September 20, 2007

Hostesses with the Mostesses


Tonight was our monthly game of Bunco. No, not a monthly excuse to eat chips and salsa and drink cheap wine. A fun time was had by all. My great helper (which did ALL the work) and I decided to dress alike. Purely by chance (talk about probability and statistics) did we show up with the exact taupeish color on. We actually had all members with one sub and an awesome sub she was. It was a great chance to get together, destress and hang out. With the city rival group down the road playing, we had to be on top of our game in case there is ever a bunco tournament. That seems like it would come the week after the diaper changing contest!
Terri, Andrea, Veronica, Amy, Becky's head, Suzanne, April and Sandrea in the way back, Lani, Kathy and Christen! Fun times at casa de Key.

3 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

I wish I lived in the Griff and could attend Buncko parties at your house! Looks like it was a success...you REALLY are the hostess of the Year.

Please tell me how it went with Blade and the kids at the Motorcross Speedway.

Love you.

suz said...

Hey Jenn!

Bunco was great at your house and you were a wonderful hostess. Your house looks beautiful and I can't wait to see the draperies done and up.

See you soon

Suzanne

Amy and Matt Certain said...

I deplore having to do this, but I really need to speak with HIM. EW.

Love you princess, me and my crutches.

You've got to blog. This is ridiculous.