January 21, 2008

Anyone for Shrimping?


Baxter's off for the shrimp boats. Change of boots and

with the cutest outfit on. Has put the "lion whip" down and no longer chasing after

sissy. Think you've seen these boots and outfit before? http://sarahmeeks.blogspot.com/2007/09/potty-training.html

If Sarah would keep her blog up, we'd be a year behind her on the outfits! Thanks for all the clothes Bo. Now if we can get our monster to have such nice manners. Yes, we took this on the way to eat lunch with Scott. Our little shrimper belongs with his nana and papa at the coast!

So, by 11:00 a.m. I had cooked 4 waffles. Two were 1/2 eaten, two were "too burned"! I heard, "Uh-oh!" and when I found the source the little devil had stinkied in the floor. I know, my fault entirely. However, I was on the phone with Amy and her suggestion was to spank him for doing that. I said that punishment was way too harsh, hung up with her and rubbed his nose in it! Thankfully Bax had opened the drawer and broken all the birthday candles last night so that little task was marked off his list. All the while, Lillee Grace has been very sweet. I think it was $8.97 Minnie Mouse I keep threatening to dangle from the back porch steps if she misbehaves. Hey - it's working.

Thinking of calling SuperNanny if this little tornado doesn't provide some relief to our home soon.

2 comments:

vikibozeman said...

Finally!
I was beginning to wonder if you were going to stop posting.
Love the pics of the kids and of you guys.
Did you stalk me??? Please tell me you did.......hehehehehehehehahahahahah
No I did not take any meds , thank you very much...(snicker)
luv ya
vikib

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Please oh please update this before and after Disney World. I hope you know that I'm taking notes from you - I'm learning how to be a good mom just like you are! You're so creative and fun for the corn, and I need some of that creativity in my life. Wish I could go to Orlando with you guys, and I cannot wait to hear all about it. Tell Blade there are some great bars at Pleasure Island for people like him.
xoxo