May 31, 2008

RIP dear Razor


If you haven't heard by now, the poor pink phone has gone "afloat." Literally. Two weekends ago LG and I were at a pool birthday party. The little tike was going it alone sans floaties when she slipped off the slope that leads to the deep end. Thankfully, there was no guilt involved as I was watching her the entire time. Luckily, it did not happen one of those 6 times I had gone back to the beer cooler. (KIDDING) I was watching as she got closer and closer to that slope and before I could yell out to tell her to come back she was a goner. I jumped in not too gracefully. I'm not sure which was worse? Lillee going under, the cell phone in pocket, or the dreaded white smocked shirt I was wearing? It was a very scary moment.
This was on Sat. around 3 or so. Can you believe I didnot have a new phone in hand until Wed. late? I may as well have been in detox. Instead of paying the insurance $, I did get a new phone and from what the teenagers are saying, it's pretty darned cool! Scott said it was a small price to pay since I was such a hero!
So if you're reading this and I have not contacted you for your new number, please let me know what it is. The contacts could not even be transferred. The entire situation TRAUMATIC!

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

That was really hard when you did not have a phone. I was lost.