May 18, 2008

SPRING BREAK 08

During Spring Break this year we stayed home the entire week. It was very relaxing!
Here's Baxter's idea of a fun day during Spring Break. I realize this post is a bit late. School has been extremely hectic along with Mary's hiatus. More on that another time. After a long day at Noah's Ark (so much fun) we all came home and I laid down on the couch. About 15 mins later I awoke and found Baxter MIA. He was on the front porch with the Play-Doh scissors cutting my beautiful tulips! He had already cut three down and was so proud when I came out. He really wanted to show them to me and give me one. Oh boy oh boy!!!











And here is sweet Lillee with her friends at Noah's Ark. We had a great time with a LARGE group of friends from Griffin.

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

So glad you finally posted all the darling pictures of Baxter and LGK. I was so tired of the cabinet photos.
LOVE it love it love it. I need to come visit Griffin soon. You live in such a cool place and you always have so much going on, but you handle it all and manage everything so very well. It amazes me. And you find the best quality time with your children. That is so important. Not quantity, but quality. Working as a teacher, being his wife, and juggling your children and their busy schedules is not easy and you do it with ease and elegance. I need some pointers!