June 30, 2008

Apparently, Certain Website is Thriving

Window was starting to close for the children of the corn.... had to escape soon after this pic was taken.


According to http://www.thecertains.org/ is a hot item for folks to click over to. The technology gurues (sp.?) are tracking people who are coming to my blog and then linking over to theirs. So this is what a logisticator gets paid three figures to do all day? Track blog visitors. Maybe I will go back to school. Whomever they (you) may be, thanks for visiting! I was delighted to click on tonight and find four comments. Only children constantly need reassurance and pats on the back.


Here are some pics from our visit to "the big city" as Lillee Grace like tocall it all day Sat. We had to assess the home (so cute and reminded us of our old house). It was also time for me to get the much anticipated birthday present. I have been waiting for this for two months now. It's so nice to have a friend to be able to email the link to what I want and it just appears. I love it. We also acted as surrogate parents and took our friend to Loco's to eat. That's a great place to go where you can actually order the kids food as soon as you walk through the door. It appears = happy kids. Matt was working at the VA down the road which we decided was really cool for him to be doing on a Sat. He was busy saving lives (really hot) so we were unable to visit. We ended our visit with a trip to Home Goods where some clerk basically accosted us. I mean it was so bad, I'm surprised it didn't put her into labor. We could have delivered Baby C. on some really cool, inexpensive rugs.


Good luck to Matt this weekend in the Peachtree! That is awesome and I'm sure will have them both invigorated for the coming of the babe!


2 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

OMG based on those photos I need to give birth very, very soon. It is time! Had such a great day with you all last Saturday. It was so nice to have children all over my non "proper" home. :) They are presh and I'm really becoming attached to them!
Thanks for everything. Still no bassinet or moses basket. What to do. Love you prince and have FUN on SSI and Amelia Island. Get some sand for me between your toes! I am homesick, but we shall be taking baby to SSI as soon as we're able. xo

Anonymous said...

wow, she has some nice grapefruit sized ta-tas.