June 30, 2008

Summer Lovin..

Can you believe LG is swimming? I know that it should be something she did at age 6 months. But I am not wearing Birkenstocks at the moment nor do I still breastfeed. Therefore, she eats chicken, drinks non-organic milk and til last week, wore floaties. Now she may as well be Michael Phelps now that she's doing so well. We LOVE Ms. Tyrena!
I"m telling you, a little perfecting of that jump and we'll be headed for Canada. Wait, that's the Winter Olympics!

Baxter with Farrah at the pool. I'd be willing to bet she just played creepy mouse with him moments before this photo was taken! He loves to hang out at the pool and "eat something."
Here are the princesses of the neighborhood! This was one afternoon when we had an impromptu dress up party. Two tacos, two hot dogs. Two milks, two lemonades. 1 ketchup, three grapes? Wow - how do people do it? It was like running a Picadilly buffet line for a few mins! Girls had lots of fun and this was just one of their costume changes!

A play date for Bac Bac. They had camp at their school and Con Con came home with him. Then Talbot came for visit. LG and Talbot enjoyed being the "babysitters" and helping with the little pack of mischief. The two little tikes are extremely funny to be around. At one point they had gotten life jackets on and were squeezed tightly into the red car. Bax had so much fun. They talk about each other constantly and they're so sweet together you have to oblige their requests to hang out. It's also nice for Bax to have friends over since "Princess Polly" always has someone over to exchange "get-up" outfits!

The sibling bond they share! Why is every pic of her choking him though?

1 comment:

vikibozeman said...

Hay,
The visitor must be me. I am keeping up with your Amy.....is that stalking? I think she must be a very sweet friend and she puts really funny comments on your blog! She is a very cute preggie!
Love the blogs, Jennifer!!!!!
Yes, I admit it, I am a crossover from Jenn to Amy.
I hope to meet you sometime soon Amy.
vikib