August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Wilson!

While Baxter and his dad did the "man thing" last night at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Lillee Grace and I decided to bake this cake. I'm assuming now that I'm not working I'm the official cake baker for the 2nd grade team at school. Suits me just fine! Miss Wilson is turning 29 on Sunday and I found this cake on another blog. Didn't look too tough - however, my fingers are only this color around Easter!
Very fun cake to make and look at.

Ready for LGK to begin mixing!
See what I mean by Easter egg colors!!! Wow! I felt like my grandmother when she used to make red velvet cakes and have red dye all over the kitchen and dish towels. Yikes.
This was two cans of frosting and I just thought that was enough. It was quite the leaner, especially en route to the school...but I'm sure it will be tasty.

No comments: