May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

We spent mother's day with the Certains in Atlanta. Libby is an absolute doll and Lillee loved playing with her. We hung out in the backyard and watched the kids play and enjoyed a very yummy meal! I think Scott wants a green egg now. Can't wait to update again with pics of new baby Certain. She'll be here very soon.
What an awesome camera Matt has. If only we had this camera and not the IPAD!!!
It's so funny how we ended up living so close to each other. She's so much fun to talk to each morning from 8:45 to 9:05. Then we get cut off when she steps on the elevator at work. She is so sweet to think of me as her own sister as I do her. She and her brother and two other sisters are my extended family and I enjoy keeping up with their new babies and goings on as well. What a blessing baby girl Certain will add to their awesome family.

No comments: