May 10, 2010

8 months

How time flies! We are at the eight month mark! Some sweet things the little rover is doing...
  • army crawling on his belly
  • eating table food, not so much baby food!
  • still getting up at 2 a.m. What can I say, I'm irresistable!
  • rolling from one side of the room to the other
  • taking approximately 2 naps a day.... notice the word approximate!
  • loving that brother and sister
  • having major stomach issues a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully for us and the neighbors who are close to our big green trashcan the pooping has stopped!
  • waving bye bye, clapping, trying to blow kisses
  • looking at your with his little "turtle head" over his bumper in the crib!
  • very attached to mama. I must be within reach for him.
Uh, mom, really? Nana made this outfit for Baxter. He wore it at 6 months. I'll have to find stats but I think you may be a little smaller than the other two? I'm not sure how that can be? I can't stand being in the same place as a sheet of paper I could eat....I'm going for it!
Got it! So happy baby!

Not so happy baby! I want out!
Example of the belly crawl!
Trying to get to what I want...


Got it!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Look out! Time to put everything up and out of reach! I can't believe how big he is getting. You are so blessed that your three angels get along so well together.