October 1, 2010

Documentation

Baxter + Lillee + basement + scissors + abandonment from us = this new coiffe.
I guess they're like little puppies when we go away. However, they did not eat toilet paper or pee in the floor but Baxter did do this to her hair! Before you judge, he is not all to blame. She allowed this to happen and we found out instigated it a little as well. She was not that devastated about it which tells me she knew the sharp objects were coming. Wow - all I can say is I'm glad school pics are over! Sibling love/rivalry. Woooaaaahhh! I'm buckling my seatbelt for what lies ahead!
This about sums this guy up these days. Sticks and silliness...
This little angel guppie is growing like a weed! He's precious and I have to say he looks different than the other two. He beginning to walk more these days.

No comments: