May 26, 2011

Geranium Festival

20 months of pure sticky, sweet love. This child has really done a 180 degrees turnaround since he had tubes. He is so much happier most of the time. The grumpiness is few and far between thank goodness. He's so much fun! Is it possible to have more personality than Bax?
"Mom, I really think I'd like to ride the ponies like my brother and sissy."
I don't think he meant that!
After that meltdown we headed back to Scott's office for some ice cream. It was hot out but I kept reminding everyone it was only in the 80s and MAY! Nana and Lillee rocked while Bax and Scott threw one of our 16 free frisbies.
One last pic of the entire family. I am especially proud of this pic for a few reasons:
1) NO pacifier
2) 4 out of 5 family members looking at camera
3) my mom usually makes us look into the sun when taking our pic. I think she did a nice job with this one!
4) so happy to all be together, hair and teeth brushed, all have on shoes!

No comments: