May 7, 2007

Beach Blanket Bingo

Notice by the look on Scott's face the temp of the water!
One of my favorite pics of LG - she still looks like a baby to me.

Riding the bus that dreadful night
across the street to Graffiti. Mmmm

Picture
worth 1,000
words!
Thankfully, the blog is back up and running. Megan, "backblogged" has to be the funniest thing I've read in awhile. You truly need the patent on it. Since blogger has banned us from posting recently, I have a few pics to share. Other than that, I must get to the website to download pics for my Mother's Day project for the kiddies. Fun Fun! I just ordered myself a nice massage for Mother's Day and it will be well worth it after my week filled with a field trip to Macon then meetings Wed. and Thurs. night. It will be well deserved. Thought the pics of Destin completed the entire catastrophe story. Will work on getting the pictures of my mom that Scott and I took with our cell phones as she lay bedridden at the clinic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! i thought i had escaped!

vikibozeman said...

Hay,
Your pictures are working. Can you see them when you are on the blog?

vikibozeman said...

I can't get the pics now.
What is wrong with my computer??
vikib