March 30, 2011

Baxter 5 party, construction, Rainbow

It is so hard to believe this boy is 5!
Baxter really enjoyed opening presents at the party. Lillee was very excited that he had a party, with cupcakes, and friends! All of those things were extremely important to her! He ended up having about 16 friends come. We had pizza and since it was Sunday night everyone went home and straight to bed.
Ava Kate is a couple of months older than Ben. They were all too happy for cupcake time!
Nana and Papa came for the end of the birthday celebration weekend! Lillee had definite plans that we would carry this birthday on for awhile. While my mom and dad were here we had some yummy tenderloin with asparagus.
A delicious pasta salad with radishes, snow peas, goat cheese and bacon from Southern Living.
Pirate cupcakes for the party!
Our neighbor Lindsay borrowed our bike and rack for the day so we thought we'd make a fair trade and borrow the beloved Rainbow for the day! I did the entire upstairs and Scott wanted to try out the bottom! He liked it so much he took it to the basement! Thanks Lindsay! We have a savings jar just for this even though it SUCKS!!
This five year old has been enjoying a bird's eye view of the neighborhood and checking up on the construction in the front yard. I have to say the first time I walked outside and called his name I wasn't sure where he was until I saw the tree moving. Thank goodness our pediatrician loves us so much.
The construction is almost finished. Whew, I would really like to see gold lining this drive! Here's our pool for the summer!
TIMBER...
Precious peapod lambswool got a haircut. I actually cut it first but when Scott saw him and called him Billy Rae Cyrus I knew he needed a professional! Thanks Ms. Lindsay! You made my tiny infant turn into a big boy. One that looks like his brother may I add!

No comments: