April 1, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is....

I cannot believe she lost both front teeth at the same time. Actually, to clarify she would tell you it was an hour apart. They're twins, right?
My phone wasn't receiving texts yesterday but I got out of the shower to find the pic above from her teacher and the one below from her assistant principal. Thank goodness for these sweet, sweet people that take care of my angels.
It's so funny to hear her talk now! Lillee was sitting in the den yesterday watching TV and I could hear her slurping and drooling! So cute.
And you know there couldn't be a Key milestone without a little drama. When she got home from school she wanted to take the teeth out to show me. She then left them on the counter. After dinner we got cleaned up and headed upstairs for baths. When she asked me to "grab her teeth" I knew we were in trouble. They were both missing from the counter! I found one in the floor right next to the back door but the 2nd was a little more difficult! Scott and flashlight finally spotted it in the crevice of the back door. Dr. Banks ordered tweezers STAT and was able to surgically remove it from the depths of dirt and dust. It was quite a family affair.
The Tooth Fairy was able to come (on time) and deliver! It's grits, oatmeal and jello for awhile here!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Corn on the cob is out of the question for a while!