April 18, 2007

Scott and I sat for an hour or so last night watching the coverage from Virginia Tech. What a senseless tragedy that is so hard to wrap our minds around. It's hard to know how this could happen and all of the issues that surround it. I assume one would want to have someone to blame - the university president, campus police, even guns. The media coverage is somewhat overwhelming. Then there's the analyzation about why and all of the details that you're not sure those families want released. What a tough situation. The families of these people really need our prayers.

Scott and I decided to watch something else and since he's had a big hearing this week and I've been doing CRCT, we needed a brief respite. Going with the Love & Logic theme of our house, we had two choices: a PBS special on how Tasmanian Devils are born and survive in Australia or the Country Music Television Awards. I won, of course. So when Kenny performed, Scott expressed that he was perplexed as to why any man would "try" to act sexy. Obviously, he has no clue! By the way, there is a great story I read this a.m. from another blog I read. I thought you would enjoy it, Marty - and Viki too! For my other friends, it's a little long for us and to tell the truth - you know I didn't read it in it's entirity (sp.?)

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Yes, you spelled entirety wrong. :)
Poor poor Scott for being confused about the sexiness of one of the world's hottest musicians,bald or not. But we all know I have a thing for the baldness. Ha.

Typing this is painful, so forgive me for not commenting or emailing you as incessantly as I have in the past. With a fractured non displaced neck radial in my right elbow, it has proven to be a difficult task to communicate via the intra. I have appx six weeks to go until I recover, so therefore, only when I am given an ultimatum that I comment immediately or I lose one of my besties will I take the time to type this.

Which, by the way, this has taken about an hour to type with one hand. O Canada.

Love you prince.