August 26, 2007

The aftermath of country cooking...

This is an example of what fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, cornbread and a dose of baptist preaching does to our family on Sunday afternoons. This room is not finished btw.

Yet another pic of dennis in the kitchen...Scott so enjoys coming home to the smell of grease.


Not giving you the full view. Just enough for you to pick apart and scare you off. I like it and that's all that matters. Hopefully, if anyone looked in that front window to rob the joint, they'd think it was a family working for barnum & bailey and keep going. This room is coming along though.



A little project my dad and I created.




This, by far,may be one of my favorite pictures of all time. April gave us this picture of our old house when we moved in here. It is a true treasure. And of course it hangs next to our Kennedy family portrait.




1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

SERIOUSlY cannot wait to come visit the Mesa. It looks gorgeous and I truly love the pink dining room!! It all looks so perfect, I had no idea you were such a decorator. The patio is calling my name so Blade & I can sit up all night talking and eating pigs in a blanket. I'm so happy for yall and love the new house. The photo of HIM lying on the floor and LGK lying on the couch is priceless - wonder what was going on in her little head. And how great that Nana could come up to help you both during the busy weekend - that is so exciting and you're just so blessed. Plus, it leaves you with time to spend with Blade and not in the kitchen, you know?? I think it's wonderful. Love the pics, but please post more of the interior and exterior for me.