August 5, 2007

School Is In

Going back to school is always tough. No more staying up late. No more 12 packs until 1 a.m. No more sleeping late - wait a minute - that never happened anyway. However, it will put myself and children back on a schedule thankfully. I miss waking up at 5 to walk, having coffee, getting dressed, then seeing the kids for a brief minute before heading out to work.

A few updates on kids:
1. Baxter is officially OCD about the lawn mower. He goes and gets keys, shoes and points to and says, "lawn mower." Very funny. He must go for a ride at least once a day.
2. Lillee Grace has moved up in Sunday School. Sunday we got in the car and she told us all about the fun game she played and which colors the bean bags were and how she "gave money to Jesus."

I will really miss them. However, I know Luke and Laura have missed them terribly. Just the other day I could swear Baxter tried to tell me that Josh and Reva were once again back together again. Mary will be back in full swing after her glaucoma surgery tomorrow. Scott will have diaper duty until my parents arrive at 12. We'll see if he makes it.

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Poor Miss Mary, I need to call her about her surgery and wish her a speedy recovery!
Keep up with the blogging so I can feel as if I still know you!
Love you princess!!!