August 4, 2007

Home Sweet Home


























Well, here we are. We've been here for a month now. What a summer! Would have been blogging sooner if not for, well, I won't cuss him just yet. Let's just bookmark "The Geek Squad."



I'll start with the move. There is a picture of Fred, Sanford that is, on the trailer we borrowed from Perry. When my t eaching job doesn't workout, I'm seriously going on the road with my CDL license. I backed that trailer 20 times at least. We did have Larry, Bubba and Earl move us with a HUGE Discount Moing van in the front yard. They never really got my jokes about how strong they were and could probably have Chris Benoit's job! They got us moved in with only a few hundred $ in sheetrock repair going down the basement stairs. Scott, Mary and I can say we moved ourselves. Praise the Lord Sandra kept Baxter all day and Sarah kept Lillee Grace. We are blessed to have the great friends.


The entire month of July I spent unpacking, calling electricians, painters, flooring people, cable and internet people. It appears the internet person Scott spent 2 1/2 hours with on the phone in India didn't do their job just right.


I will include pics (sorry if there are too many - I'm just so excited I can do this now) from when my dad came July 4th, Scott on the trailer while Sandra made fun of our Beverly Hillbilly move and kid pics.



The kiddies LOVE the house - the stairs are a little scary but we're getting there.

2 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Look at Bobby. LOVE the new house, although you didn't post enough pictures.

Please blog more often with the tax free laptop from Geek Squad.

Are you out back to school shopping today???

vikibozeman said...

Finally!
The pictures are just perfect! I can't wait to see the house! You are absolutely the "writer of the year". I love reading your "take" on life. Moving with Bubber and sons must have been a little entertaining. Are you sure that Ernest T. Bass was not hiding among the trees just waiting to throw a brick through those purty winders??
Love the pictures of the chillen!
Have a great school year!
Vikib