April 11, 2010

It's the Snack Basket Again!

So it's snack basket again. Wow - wasn't I just slaving over the flower pots? So I thought I'd try these messy beauties! What was I thinking? I probably need to go core some strawberries to send just to be on the safe side.
So you start with a roll of dough....bake in a 9x13 pan for 13 mins...
Pull it from oven and plop hunks of creamy peanut butter and marshmellow cream. Yes, in case you are wondering - extremely low calorie. Put back in oven for 1 minute until it is this messy
Pull after one minute and sprinkle chex rice cereal and m&ms on top. Throw back in oven for 7 minutes. Voila'
A sneak peak at my next project. Lots of babies being born around the neighborhood. I'm thinking comfort food even though the new mommy I took food to last week was in regular clothes. What is it with these people? Recipe looking delicious already.


1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

high fructose corn syrup.