April 27, 2010

spring break

What do all of these pics have in common??? Here's a potpourri of things we did over the past week.


I'll let my mom do a guest blog about this one below! Let's just say Lillee really wanted to go see Hanna Montana at the theater. More on that later!

Here's where we spent four days. The weather overall was nice. The kids overall were creatures from below. Wait, except Ben. He was perfect. A swarm of bees overcame Bax on one playground so much so that he had to dump an entire playground of sand in his hair in order for them to slowly return to the hive. If you've heard me talk about Baxter and the "bees" coming out, you know what I mean. If you don't, trust me, you're better for not knowing.

Not sure why this picture came out with hotel rates on it. I'm assuming since our current president has rates of EVERYTHING going up, this is the only kind of clipart you can get. I looked for a picture of the real world house from MTV. I should've used that!


Three sweet girls at The American Girl Store in Alpharetta at North Point Mall. Who goes to malls anymore? It was a bit much. Kind of like being on a crowded subway. Only it wasn't crowded but the people very interesting to watch. Seriously, I could have just plopped down and observed the people that were there. A nice lunch we had. We were joined by three sweet girls named Ruthie, Lilly and Julie. Their lunch - a muffin. They did have their own menu. Wow.

A rundown of the details...
Went to Hilton Head Island with 5 children. What? No pictures? Well....there was a camera but no memory card. I had my hands full people. LOTS of memories. Very sweet friend to share her parent's home with us.
Returning home I called in the troops to keep these kids. Needed at least a 3 hour break as I had been clocked in 24-7 for the past four days! I knew it was a much needed break when I tried to pour Garnier Fructis shampoo in Ben's bath instead of Johnson's vapor.
Scott, my dad and Bax went on their "man trip" early Friday a.m. There are pictures of that. Imagine that - maybe if I had four days ALONE and took ONE child out of state I could get myself together too!
Lillee and I went to the American Girl store in northa Atlanta. What an experience. Can we say OVERLOAD!!! That was lots of fun with a great friend and her two daughters. Once again....no pics. I do have one on my cell but am unsure how to upload from Verizon. Do they charge for that?





Everyone's back home. Lillee is in school and Bax has his Constance back. There is currently a drag race by the trampoline. Yes, we're back! Have been to the doctor, have an antibiotic for Ben for ear infection. It's official - we're home!
Pics to come - to be continued....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow the White House looks different than I remembered.

Anonymous said...

Note to self: always check out movie story line before............ A little too sad for my Lillee and me too!

Nana

Amy and Matt Certain said...

i thought you went to hilton head, but that pic is from charleston. please advise.

love the profile pic from easter. precious family - do not know how you juggle three adorable tots but you do it well!