August 2, 2010

1st day of school 2010-2011





I cannot believe these two are both in school. Monday was a little sad. Baxter was a little hesitant but Lillee jumped right up! I think I would have cried if I hadn't had Ben in my arms carrying him out.

Lillee starts 1st grade! What an important year with the most awesome teacher ever. Seriously, Mrs. Laulimiere is DEDICATED to her work! She and Mrs. Hogan are so similar so Lillee is so fortunate to have her.

Baxter has Mrs. Tweedell and Ms. Redding. We are extremely excited about them as well. Ms. REdding is known to carry her little people around the school and if she wants to tote Bax around the halls, more power to her! He hesitated a little before going but she took him right in and found his little seat.

He got off the bus (yes, they rode the bus the first day) and said he did not see Constance. She's in the room next door but very much missed by him. Tuesday he said he did see her on the playground and gave her a hug! I think he likes it. He told me I didn't have to pack him a lunch because they have cooks at the school.

Ben and I have been at a loss of what to do? Just a week ago we were cruising around to the Children's Museum and Centennial Park, Amie's house and waterpark at her house, Carrie's house with Callie, Rebecca and Thomas (more on that soon) and hanging out with some of our favorite friends. Now, we're just playing ball in the den! I'm sure he's a bit bored with me! He is very happy around 3 p.m. when his brother and sissy get here!

We're already looking forward to the first break? Labor Day?

No comments: