August 23, 2010

Griffin Tech Gala

We spent Saturday night at the Griffin Tech Gala. I'm assuming from this pic that ruffles are in this year? It was sort of fun to get dressed up and head out even if my Morton's Neuroma did not appreciate the heels. Ugh. I knew I should've worn my SAS.

These are some super sweet friends of ours. It was nice to get to chit chat with them and catch up without 10 kids running under our feet.
We had a great time. There could potentially be a charge for a "Life Coach" certificate I "won." We'll see if we got the call. Other than that, we didn't win a thing. These are pics from Scott's phone so I'll have to get the camera out and share those pics later. Currently, I'm unable to move from the sofa because:
1) Bachelor Pad is on
2) took Ben to pediatrician today. He has double ear infection and my throat had hurt so badly since Saturday night that she swabbed me and I have strep. Yes folks, always something.

No comments: