August 19, 2010

Shopping Spree

Lindsay and I took a little trip to Tanger Outlet Mall today. I needed an outfit for Saturday night. We are going to a Gala for Griffin Technical College. It's a Black Tie Affair so I pulled out my old faithful black skirt that I LOVE! I just needed a top to go with it - simple right? Not so simple...I found a shirt similar to this
I like it but I'm not in LOVE with it. I really wanted a cardigan with a belt but Lindsay would have none of it. I may still go back tomorrow. They had some really cool stuff. It's definitely a bookmark for future needs. And, a "PLUS" is that they have mama's sizes! Wow!
So all I got is this shirt. However, I really wanted to get this headband....
It was a good shopping trip, a little tough with babies in tow, but fun!

1 comment:

Emily and Dallas said...

Love this headband! Thank you for your sweet comment! It's nice to know someone out there is reading my blog! Have a great day!