August 12, 2010

Advertisement

If I were a blog with followers, I would highly recommend shopping at www.zappos.com. I had a great experience. It wasn't until 1/2 way into the phone call that I recalled I had ordered probably a dozen pairs of shoes from them this year. Wait, that's more than one pair a month. Let's hope Scott doesn't see this!
So I ordered this pair of shoes for Baxter last week. He wore them for five minutes and the bottom elastic strap broke. I packaged them back up and prepared to send them back. I called the customer service number and had the most pleasant experience. I wanted to order a new pair and because the above shoes were "defective" they said to keep those. When I expressed to my nice new friend the desire to purchase others she said they would do an even swap. I told her the newer shoes were $12 more. "I'm sorry for any inconvenience ma'm. Please accept this discount as our apology."
Wowsers! I'll be shopping here again soon! Probably too soon.
Baxter has been talking about these shoes for a couple of weeks. He says they're just like Cameron's and that is absolutely what his goal is!


No comments: