November 19, 2010

Christmas Card Time

Shhhh....this picture has a special meaning! Baxter was two years old when Lillee was in PreK. She would ride the bus home an awaiting little brother and Mary. Mary would say how great Bax had been all day til she got home and started whispering in his ear!!! Hence, we still talk about words like provoke and "rile" him up!
Cindy Stansberry braved these kids and came to take our Christmas card picture. We were supposed to go over to a place in Jackson but I thought our house would be just fine. There are no manicured lawns and gardens like her other beautiful locations but it all turned out okay. By the time we were finished and now seeing these pics, there may not even be a picture Christmas card! It's exhausting work!
Lillee had to have a hat to cover up the haircut! Baxter was running through the yard before the shoot, fell and got a hole in his pants! Character, character I kept reminding myself.
I love this picture of Lillee.....
and definitely this one!
Two sweet boys.
Cindy really did a great job capturing Ben's serious side! He looks just like my dad I think.

No comments: