November 30, 2010

The Nutcracker has been an awesome experience! Lillee was an angel and a soldier this year. Wow - these moms are serious and intense. I'm so proud of myself and my bun making skills this year. I've always struggled to get it just as tight and slick as Patsy Ramsey could but this year my little Jon Benet looked perfect! I can't tell you how many times we've squeezed in and out of these tights! Lillee did a superb job dancing. I read something in the program and felt sad I didn't think of it. It complimented the dancer and said she had the strength of a soldier and the grace of an angel. How fitting. Lillee is a strong minded, independent little girl. I continue to pray for her grace and kindness as well. I hope she will continue this love of dance she has right now.

These two girls are loving the rehearsals, the yummy food they get catered with and mostly some down time with their DS. Elle was sick and Lillee was beside herself with someone to chat it up with. Fortunately, they get to hang out at school as well since they are in the same class.

Here's sweet Bethany. She has on her maid costume but there were many other costumes she put on. She did an awesome job and is such a role model to those young girls. Lillee thinks she hung the moon. What a great girl with such potential. I can't wait to see where she turns up!
Our own Key "nut" cracker! He keeps us on our toes! I will do some more month by month pics soon!
I'm not sure whose outfit this was but if you read this and it was yours, please comment so we'll know where to return it!
This picture was taken right before he got on top of the table to enjoy himself a clementine.

No comments: