November 30, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

This was Scott's first turkey on the egg. It was yummy! A little cajun style with a bit of a kick to it.
My secret recipe pumpkin pie! WINK WINK!!! Mr. Jenkins, thank you!

Baxter went down to my parent's house the Friday before Thanksgiving. He stayed through Tuesday and my mom came and brought him back. In the middle of Lillee running back and forth to Nutcracker we had a really nice meal and time together. Complete with SWEET TEA!
I made a yummy little cranberry gelatin mold. It was a different as it had horseradish in it! I thought it was a good combination with the spicy turkey.
This little turkey enjoyed himself. He and Lillee both ask for a leg!
Before lunch we watched the parade on TV. How awesome would that be to actually be in NY! We'll definitely have to work that into our traditions one year. Maybe when Ben is 10??
This is how Ben enjoyed the parade.
For about 1 1/2 hours he was glued to the sofa!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2010

No comments: