November 13, 2010

Random Weekend Pics

I really need to post pic from the mountains but since I know how long it will take to upload the pics I'm procrastinating like crazy. Then, I'm already thinking about Advent and the pics I'll have to take. Maybe I'll charge up one of those smaller cameras for those pics. We are working on computer/monitor issues so hopefully our solution will make blogging a bit easier for me.
Nutcracker is coming quick and Thanksgiving break for the kids. Mom is coming next week for reinforcement thankfully. Along with bus week and providing the letter "O" snack and seeing the dentist I decided it was time to have these wirey gray hairs colored so it's off to Atlanta for me in the morning. It's been a realllllyyyy long day with Ben attached at hip because he can't breathe through his nose. Bless him. I'm also planning for Thanksgiving. It's only us and my parents but thorough planning is always good. And Christmas shopping. Online, of course.
14 months. There's been a little runny nose and irritability. Maybe we'll check ears soon. Since Ben went to stay with nana and papa he suddenly likes to get up and come to our bed?? Well, that's fine with me as long as everyone is sleeping. It is nice for him to be a little more adaptable to different places! This was on my bed one morning for a nap. He's not too bad of a fighter if he's really tired.
Lillee had parent watch week at dance. Scott and I tag teamed so of course he brought the camera which I had forgotten. Nutcracker is coming up so they're working really hard. I hope she will stick with dance and keep loving it.


Then there's this little devil. Every time I look up he is sitting on something really high. The pics are blurry because I'm always scared he's going to go head first any minute. Also, these pics really prove why mommy is always so tired! There's never a dull moment.
WHO ME?
These apples from the mountains are so yummy I'd probably climb a table to get to them too.
While Scott was watching the GA/AU game Saturday night I started a small fire for s'mores. It was a little late for finding sticks so we settled for white painted coat hangers. Oops. I don't think it will hurt.


No comments: