July 10, 2011

Happy Belated 4th of July!

It's been a while since the last post so I have a lot to catch up on. We've been gone on a Griswald family vacation! And when I say Griswald, trust me, you're gonna want to hear this!
In the meantime I'll leave you with a few patriotic, less "Clampettish" pics. We dressed in theme for church. Ben was less than pleased with his outfit, but he complied.
We enjoyed the fireworks in our bathing suits. We came straight out from the pool so this was all we had!
Oh, and a bag of Doritos. Those always go well with a baby in a diaper!
The Griffin parade. I'm still unsure why the woman on the Gator stopped to give Baxter a crown?
Ben loved the pop pops!A yummy pretzel treat for the holiday!

3 comments:

FAMILY OF FIVE said...

Too cute and can not wait for Jax to have those outfits.. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks hot.

Sandra said...

Looks like y'all had a bunch of fun! Tell LG that I said hello and to have a great rest of the summer!!