November 29, 2011

Tis the Season

We had our annual Advent by Candlelight at church last night. Such a wonderful blessing to hear Godly women give their testimonies and share their lives with us. It was an inspiration and a great kick off to the Advent season and anticipation of our Savior's birth. We decorated two tables and my sweet friends were so gracious to come. Everyone has such busy schedules right now and it is a big commitment to give up a few hours on a school night. I am so blessed to have these women in my life. I give thanks for them daily.
The two tables couldn't have been more different. I had a fun time putting them together and thank goodness for Farrah and my mom for being awesome helpers.
I am hoping this Advent season will bring each of us a renewed sense of hope, joy, peace and love. There couldn't be a merrier time for our family than right now. Blessed and thankful beyond measure.


Thank you mother for helping with the crocheting.
Farrah made banana fosters cake with nuts and rum. Delicious! Need that recipe.
Sweet friends Lindsay, Shannon, Blair, Tamara and Beth

Sandra, April and Chan Chan

No comments: