March 14, 2010

Breakfast with Dad

Baxter's school had Breakfast with Dad Friday. These two guys had a lot of fun and it was really easy to get the B man in a button down shirt. He definitely is a little mini Scotty. If I can figure out this blog thing and scan a pic I have one of Scott dressed up like Humpty Dumpty. Sorry honey. He looks just like Bax.
Bax wouldn't eat a thing Friday a.m. He said he would wait on these
which made him do this
A few highlights from the morning:
*he got to draw a pic of his daddy. It was the typical big circle with two lines out of the bottom for legs and two stick arms. Again, humpty dumpty!
*the kids filled out the form telling all about their dads. Scott is ? years old, as big as a TREE, he likes to eat SALAD, he likes to watch FOOTBALL, his job is WORKING WITH HIS HANDS, and Baxter's favorite thing that they do together is PLAYING WII. Out of the mouths of babes. I picked Bax and ConCon up from school Friday and Scott and I took them to lunch. We ask them what ConCon's mommy did for work and they replied that both she and Scott go to their office to do paperwork. Then I ask them what my work was? Constance shouted, "YOU CLEAN" and then Bax added, "AND VACUUM." Nice!
*Scott said he joined in the HOKEY POKEY. I would have liked to have seen that. I know Bax loved that.
*First Baptist Weekday knows how to throw a party!

No comments: