March 7, 2010

Flying High

Little angels took flight Saturday a.m. A year ago I won a flight around Griffin at a preschool auction. They had no clue what they were in for. Scott said they loved it. I would have been a bit worried had I seen just how small the backseat was. Not because I would have been nervous but because they don't always do well in tight spaces with each other.

In the hangar getting ready...
There's a little bit of uncertainty on their faces.


Getting a glimpse of where they'll be the rest of the weekend. I'm pretty sure they were not pulling a sign advertising $.50 wings @ Hooter's behind this plane!

Mr. Dale was so nice to show them around and let daddy take the wheel.
I think daddy wants his pilot license now. Call the insurance guy, double your policy and take off dude!

My mom and I really just stayed home and directed traffic. We did manage to do some yummy cooking and get my eggs started with grass seed. We had a fun time hanging out and riding bikes and playing on our new AWESOME playground. Pics to come of that!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG!! You NEVER TOLD ME that they went flying!!!!! That is is awesome. What a cool mom to let them go up in a plane!!!