March 21, 2010

I had to capture this pic. I think it really says how "grown-up" Lillee has become. She is just lounging and hanging out with her friend who is "talking/texting" on her phone. They sat on the patio for 1/2 hour and chatted away while Bax and Constance played pirates on top of the Little Tikes house. Speaking of pirates, I thought I'd throw in a few pictures to redeem Baxter's last impression in his red nylon pajamas. He really is a rough and tough little dude. We went to the playground Friday after they got out of school and before we attended the QU wedding at Lillee's school. It was such a pretty day out finally and we were ready for the sun. His haircut is really cute right now. I'm pretty sure he knows that.

If the manly stance above was not enough, here's his gut hanging out and his skull and crossbone boxers poking above his jeans. I'm not quite sure why the shirt came off in the first place but I think he's very comfortable like that.


He loves playing on his new playset Poppy built him. The steering wheel is his favorite part. Concon is still unsure what to think of him at times. She gets in her car and drives off, with her Hello Kitty purse of course!
This is Ben at the playground. I'm definitely going to have to find a larger blanket as he had gotten off of this one very quickly. He's a mover I'm telling you and a happy one at that.

2 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

cannot believe how big lgk is. i honestly remember her day of birth. amazing, what a sweet young lady she is becoming. love to you all.

Sarah said...

Baxter thanks you for posting these:)