March 7, 2010

Truckin

When the phone rang around noon on Saturday with exciting news that there were some truck tickets to be had, my dad, Scotty and Bax jumped in the car.


There was lots of fun to be had and a very delicious/nutritious meal! Scott shared what a great time they had until all of a sudden Baxter said he was so angry that he wished a swarm of bees would come and sting my dad and Scott. Nice. A swarm of bees? Really? Where does this come from? I'm going to have to blame it on the nitrates in the corn dog.




He was a perfect angel until the beehive flared up. I'm guessing he has the makings for a nascar fan as he talks ugly and has an enormous fascination with cigarettes. He also LOVES wrecks and policemen. Then only thing he needs now is some low rider jeans so that we can see his plumber's crack and a 12 pack of beer that costs $5.29.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cool.....I want to go next time and take Bo!!!