March 29, 2007

The Easter Bunny and a Black Eye











It’s official – Lillee Grace likes giant animal figures that she was once deathly afraid of and Baxter has become a boy and has had his 1st black eye. Tuesday night while fighting with the princess about which redneck nylon nightgown she was dawning, Baxter fell on her wooden table and hit the corner of his eye. Immediately, he screamed that painful scream and a huge “blood blister” (that’s what they call it in the south) appeared. Poor thing. So I’ve tried to capture a picture of this.

Wednesday night was our Egg Hunt at church. Lillee Grace looked so cute when she was at school yesterday with her green/white polka dotted skirt with frilly white tank. However, when I arrived home to pick her up she was in none other than her Cracker Barrel dress from LAST year with tights and some canvas paisley Mary Janes. I know this may bore you the reader; however, I must document these outfits in order to let her know later in life how much stress she caused me about clothing issues. We compromised and thankfully I got the tights off of her. She had a blast running to pick up eggs. This was probably the 1st year that she truly appreciated the egg hunt. Scott unfortunately missed it because he was attending yet another “Memorials Committee” meeting. I guess that's Pete's Pool Room is now called.

No comments: