March 23, 2007

First Steps

March 22, 2007 - Baxter took his first steps. Scott came home early and we were all outside. I put Baxter down thinking he'd plop down and take off crawling. Instead, he just stood there for about 5 seconds while I screamed for Lillee Grace and Scott to look! I jumped in front of him and held out my hands and he took about 3 or 4 steps towards me. It was great! Now we'll see if he'll do it again?
Meanwhile, we made a trip to see Dr. Banks today. Call me Mrs. Munchausen by Proxy or whatever it's called but when Mary told me that she thought Lillee Grace had worms it freaked me out. Fortunately for us and LG, she does not. Just a mild case of OCD. Wonder where that came from? As usual, Dr. Banks assured us that we were fine and that it was such a joy to see us in the office with normal little Baxter. I tried the love and logic during LG's meltdown in the office but it was one of those tantrums when nothing works!

No comments: