March 14, 2007

Mexican Fiesta (last hoora)






Cigar afficianado picture of the year - complete with Cohibas and one dork that thinks he's Fidel that brought them!



This past weekend Amy had her last hoora at a Mexican fiesta in Macon. We were a little late but Paula, John, Rene', Brenna, Scott and I traveled down along with some of the best Coronas the corner grocery had to offer. What a house and the decorations were too cool. Got lots of ideas and I'm ready to have an end of the year school Mexican bash now. We had a great time and meeting Clay's family was fun. I can tell the wedding is going to be a blast. I had a great time hanging out with Clay's dad and writing a list of restaurants for him to visit when he returned to St. Simons on Monday. He's working down there right now so I had to let him know who to ask for at Gnat's and where to get the best shrimp in Darien. I can tell we'll be great pals at the wedding. What an exciting time for Amy and Clay!

3 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy and Matt Certain said...

Jenn,
Great pictures, and great blog. Amy will be an absolutely lovely bride (too many adverbs Misses Makinty?). I am glad that the mexican fiesta was such a smashing success. I'm also glad that in the midst of your bunko, your random nights to Atlanta, your church groups, your library meetings, your PTA, I mean PTO, your nights at Buffalo's on Mondays, carting the princess around to ballet classes, your Pampered Chef parties, your Southern Living soirees, your engagement parties, and simply going to friends' houses for a visit when Bax refuses to play with anyone based on the fact that his nap was non-existent, that you STILL find time to talk to me on the phone at 8 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and every now and then we choose to speak at night. But not often. I do feel priveledged and very happy that after twenty years of friendship we still find time to talk about everything under the sun. For instance, right now I am sitting in my big comfy red chair in our apartment. Matt & I went to dinner tonight for Mexi which was delish. Greys Anatomy is on, and my husband is sitting on the floor building like his fourth computer of the year. Since January, he has bought and sold pieces of his computer to make it exactly what he wants. I took a picture and will blog on my own blog shortly. Greys is really good tonight. Too bad you're at Bunko wearing your JCrew raincoat and boots. How do you think the children are faring at home with HIM??? I hope all is well....you are having fun I'm sure and I do hope that you'll call when you return, but I may not answer as sometimes I simply feel anti-social and choose not to answer the phone Alexander Graham Bell. Let's talk in the AM. And Greys is back on, it's so good McDreamy and I must go. TaTa for now. Keep it real.
xoxo
AC

Amy and Matt Certain said...

LOL I messed up on the first blog and deleted it and now you can see that. Guess red wine isn't so good when publishing a comment.