January 23, 2007

Cure for the Common Cold: Hippie Night with a Theraflu Chaser - A GUEST BLOG


Hello everyone! This Scott, your guest blogger for the evening. Jenn is out with bubonic plague. Jenn is wrapped up in three layers of blankets holding onto the remains of some hot tea, and watching the State of the Union as the Theraflu fog descends over her eyes. Since I have no way to justify the use of over-the-counter narcotics to get through the speech, I have decided to go ahead with the guest blog. As Bush just said (I can hear the tv in the backgound), "we've got to show each other some love."
If the plague continues to afflict the house tomorrow night, it may be time to bring out the big guns. My friend, Ricky, has the ultimate treatment for cold and flu. It may well be the cure for the common cold. His recipe: two cups of Jack Daniels heated and mixed with Theraflu, a little elixir he calls, "Jack da Flu."
To celebrate the winter of love, with all the OTC narcotics being used here, Lillee Grace and I decided it was time for Woodstock night. So we dressed up in our best hippie garb and had Baxter snap a picture of us. I hope you enjoy it. Until tomorrow when Jenn returns or when I return to give you pictures of tomorrow's theme night to cheer up mom, stay warm.

1 comment:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

LOVE the Guest Blog idea. So jeal.