January 10, 2007

Top Ten #1

Top Ten Blessings in My Life
#10 the outgoing personality of lively two-year-old Lillee Grace
#9 the smile and unconditional love of 9-month-old Baxter
#8 the dirty coffee cups, nose hairs in the sink, dry cleaning tags on the dresser and oh yeah,
the love and compassion I have from Scott
#7 snot on the desks, taps on the shoulder, hearing my name 100 times a day and endless
paperwork for a menial salary for one of the best jobs in the world
#6 A great church with a supportive church family. It also helps it's liberal enough for Scott.
#5 at the other end of the Jimmy Carter baptist spectrum, my wonderful and sometimes crazy
parents
#4 great friends in this little town who've taken us under their wing when I came from the
beach, and Scott came from the race track town
#3 George Dubya - what can I say, I love him. If it weren't for Laura, I would have
never come up with several holiday ensembles
#2 black coffee
#1 Andes mints at Mexican Restaurants

1 comment:

Sarah said...

#11 your pals...Sarah and of course the lovely Amy Certain!!!!!