January 9, 2007

To write or not to write...

After typing for oh, 20 mins., Scott informs me that I must not post the blog due to some inappropriate comments I had written. That's what's so hard about knowing what to write and what not to write. This shows the difference in my blog and the little wal-mart notebook tucked into my nightstand. It will know the real truth. My mouth is large and my foot is even larger. Let me just say this. The painter is gone. The utility room and dining room are getting back to normal. The *&#@ prospects that were to come look today did not show.
Lastly, parenting is tough. It is hard to know what to do in some situations. I assume that the older your children are, the harder it gets. The management seems to get easier when they are able to function in the bathroom all by themselves. However, the emotional part gets more and more difficult. No matter how tough she is to manage though, she's still our tiny dancer.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you need a stiff drink....What do ya say?????
I love you and our tiny little dancer still.....Oh, by the way, Bo is going around the house saying, "Lille kicked Jennifer"...i tried telling about the dance situation, but you know how children twist things around!!!!

Sarah said...

Yes, I know how to spell Lillee Grace....sorry about that

Unknown said...

It's hard to know that that parenting is tough when you do it so well.