January 14, 2007

High Consumptions of Cholesterol


Lately, my grandmother's health has truly declined. She has just undergone surgery to remove a lump from her breast but thankfully, is now cancer free. However, her outlook on life and overall attitude has changed drastically. Her immaculate home has now become cluttered and disheveled. I noticed as we were hanging out this past weekend that Scott was missing. He was in the kitchen taking pictures of what he called "a must-blog entry." What was my mother thinking: "My mother is elderly and in poor health. What would be a perfect gift? I know, how 'bout a 12-gallon bucket of pork skins?" Well, grandma, your LDL levels should be on the rise at your next doctor's visit. But hey, they are Atkins approved!

1 comment:

Carrie Beauchamp said...

I enjoy reading your blog. You are a very creative, funny writer. I changed my blog to moxiesdiner. Check it out some time. (PS - this is much better than myspace.)

Carrie :)